What does it mean to you to be alive and well in STL? Join IHN CEO Bethany Johnson-Javois as she interviews community members and health experts to ask that question and more! The St. Louis Regional Health Commission (RHC), in partnership with RareGem Productions, hosts a weekly 15-minute radio segment on Hallelujah 1600. Each week they bring you personal stories from community members, celebrate regional successes in improving our health, and challenge you to make health a priority in your life and community. After a successful first season reaching overly 10,000 weekly listeners, the RHC announced the extension of the program into a second season starting January 6, 2014! Listen or read more on the Alive and Well website here.
- “Alive and Well Community in Conversation” with highlights from the first Alive and Well STL Community Conversation
- “The Art of Being Mentally Well” with Andrea Purnell and Jermine Alberty
- “Health and Our Democracy, Part 1” with Dr. Terry Jones
- “Health and Our Democracy, Part 2” with Dr. Vetta Sanders Thompson
Join the conversation about what it means to be Alive and Well! In the years to come, we will continue to gather as a community to share what positive supportive services already exist in St. Louis, what additional services we need, and how we as individuals, families and neighbors can support one another to become Alive and Well.
Download Bonfyre to your smart phone today with the steps below and join the conversation.
2. Sign up for a new account or sign in to your existing account
3. Click the "+" in the bottom right corner
4. Select "Find or Join"
5. Type in "Alive and Well" and join.
Improving the wellness of our community is up to all of us, and everyone is invited to join in the conversation. If you, your family, or your organization are interested in talking about how we can improve the well-being of the region, sign up for more information!